JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Nov 23, 2022
Our client is a leading science and research institute located in the Greater Boston area. They are seeking to hire a Compensation Consultant to join their team.
$40/hr – $55/hr Based on experience
The Compensation Consultant is responsible for supporting the compensation function for multiple departments. The Compensation Consultant works closely with Hiring Managers and HR partners to create and implement compensation plans. The Compensation Consultant ensures that compensation programs, policies, and procedures are competitive and reflective of the current market and align with the company’s goals and culture.
Responsibilities of the Compensation Consultant:
- Supports the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs.
- Provides information and advice to HR partners and Hiring Managers on pay decisions, policy interpretations, and total rewards offerings.
- Designs creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs and incentive plans.
- Offers market intelligence to ensure compensation programs are competitive and attractive.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations.
Qualifications of the Compensation Consultant:
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in employee compensation.
- Knowledge of all federal, state and local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee compensation.
- Experience with job matching and compensation survey data submissions. Experience with Radford is a plus.
- Strong data interpretation and analytical skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Knowledge of Workday and experience working with Google Workspace is a plus.
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to plan and set priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources or a related field.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.