COMPOUNDER (2ND SHIFT)
JOB FUNCTION: Scientific
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Monmouth County, NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
POSTED: Jan 10, 2019
Our client is a global company, specializing in developing quality raw materials and ingredients for their personal and home care customers worldwide. They are now looking for a Compounder (2nd Shift) to add to their team.
Position Overview: The Compounder (2nd Shift) will work in the production site to perform fragrance compounding functions. This position has the potential to be long-term for the right individual.
Responsibilities of the Compounder (2nd Shift):
- Accurately weigh raw materials as per specification sheets and transport to respective machines
- Perform chemical compounding on the production floor:
- Mixing and blending chemical compounds in production scale following all safety guidelines with proper use of PPE
- Assist in maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Handle heavy lifting at times
Qualifications for the Compounder (2nd Shift):
- Reliable individual with limited or no experience are welcome to apply, training will be provided
- Able to work second shift hours: 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Forklift operation experience
- HS or equivalent with relevant experience
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package