JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Little Falls, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jul 25, 2022
Our client is a growing, well-established manufacturing company in Morris County NJ is looking to hire their next Controller. This is a long-term growth opportunity with great benefits & work/life balance!
$130k – $160k
The Controller assists the CFO in driving business results as this role is responsible for the planning and control of all financial activities for a manufacturing-driven accounting environment. The Controller will also be providing guidance and support to operational teams especially in the area of inventory management.
Responsibilities of the Controller:
- Planning, directing, and coordinating all accounting operational functions.
- Monitoring treasury & revolving credit line.
- Reconciling accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll functions.
- Budgeting & forecasting activities, including budget/actual analysis & reforecasting.
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results.
- Reviewing monthly accounting close process including analytical review of the monthly operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained.
- Maintaining all areas of inventory accounting, including standard cost database, raw materials, WIP, and finished goods inventory.
- Preparing and coordinating work papers supporting annual audits, including tax return information with the outside CPA firm.
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement, and implementing new processes.
- Evaluating accounting and internal control systems.
Qualifications of the Controller:
- 10 years experience in GL accounting, including the areas of standard costing & inventory control.
- CPA license is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required.
- Full medical.
- Retirement benefits.