JOB FUNCTION: Creative
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Associate's Degree
POSTED: Feb 14, 2020
Atrium Staffing is a woman-owned talent management firm headquartered in NYC with locations across the United States. We are a dynamic, fast-paced organization with an exciting growth strategy. Since we opened our doors in 1995, we have distinguished ourselves with a humanistic and relationship-driven approach to recruitment and client partnerships. We’re in the business of people and it starts within our own walls. Every job seeker we place and every problem we solve for our clients is made that much more rewarding by the motivated, bright, engaging people that make up our staffing agency. We have continued to develop innovative ways to expand our services and are ahead of the curve in diversity staffing initiatives. We are currently in search of a Creative Recruiter to join our team!
Atrium’s Creative division provides design and creative talent for temp assignments and permanent hire. We have built teams that have launched prominent websites and apps, delivered the talent whose work you might read on the subway on the way to work, and the UX designer whose work makes your mobile banking a cinch. Our Creative Recruiters cover the following disciplines: Design (digital and traditional), copy and editorial, UX, production/project management and front-end development.
Responsibilities of the Creative Recruiter:
- Responsible for high volume full cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, conducting in-person behavioral based interviews, and completing reference checks
- Actively source for talent by managing job postings, utilizing job boards, attending networking events, maintaining social media platforms, and cultivating a strong referral base
- Creative Recruiters will play “match maker” to pair candidates perfectly with your client’s open positions
- Negotiate pay rates/salary rates with candidates
- Prepare candidates thoroughly for job interviews or for their assignments
- Keep candidate records up to date with accurate notes and candidate summaries
- Prioritize day to day workload and easily switch gears between recruiting for salaried positions and freelance assignments
- Speak with clients to take detailed and thorough job orders
- Develop your relationship as thoroughly as possible to keep the relationship strong by conducting onsite client visits, lunches/dinners, and/or other approved client gifts/activities
- Stay up to date on all industry trends and developments
Qualifications for the Creative Recruiter:
- Prior experience as a Creative Recruiter or as an Account Manager at a creative agency
- Strong understanding of the following roles: copywriters, graphic designers, project managers, marketing coordinators, web developers, etc.
- Associate’s Degree or higher