JOB FUNCTION: Careers @ Atrium
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York City, NY
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: May 4, 2021
Atrium Staffing is a fast paced and creative women-owned firm filled with people who are passionate about placing people in jobs they love. Our employees make a difference in candidates’ lives while advancing their careers and financial futures. We are currently looking for a Creative Recruiter for our Creative team based in our New York City office.
The Creative Recruiter will be responsible for managing a “full desk” including recruiting, account management and new business prospecting. The Creative Division is a growing team with unlimited potential and a strong client base. The Creative Recruiter will be responsible for growing a target list of new sales prospects, regularly interviewing industry professionals, matching professionals to open roles, achieving sales quota, and servicing existing accounts. The individual is expected to leverage an existing contact database, network and prospect for new opportunities and consistently apply superior sales skills to win competitive opportunities. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, driven, self-motivated, and goal oriented. The Creative Recruiter will also be skilled at overcoming objections and resilient in the face of challenges.
- The Creative Recruiter is responsible for high volume full cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, conducting in-person behavioral based interviews, and completing reference checks
- Follow up on sales leads and work to bring in new clients while managing existing accounts
- Actively source for talent by managing job postings, utilizing job boards, attending networking events, maintaining social media platforms, and cultivating a strong referral base
- Play “match maker” to pair candidates perfectly with your client’s open positions
- Negotiate salary rates with candidates
- Prepare candidates thoroughly for job interviews and debrief post interview
- Keep candidate records up to date with accurate notes and candidate summaries
- Prioritize day to day workload and easily switch gears between recruiting for salaried positions and freelance assignments
- Speak with clients to take detailed and thorough job orders
- Develop your relationship as thoroughly as possible to keep the relationship strong by conducting onsite client visits, lunches/dinners, and/or other approved client gifts/activities
- Stay up to date on all industry trends and developments
- Prior experience as a Creative Recruiter or as an Account Manager at a creative agency
- Strong understanding of the following roles: copywriters, graphic designers, project managers, marketing coordinators, web developers, etc.
- Effective multitasking, prioritization, and time-management abilities
- Self-motivated & “go-getting” attitude with a creative approach to problem solving
- Customer service oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required