JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Chino, CA
$17/hr - $18/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
POSTED: Jun 22, 2020
Our client is an amazing nonprofit that services he affordable housing space in California. They are looking to hire a Custodian for a large apartment complex.
$17-18 an hour
The Custodian will service and clean a large apartment complex in Chino. He/she will be in charge of daily, weekly and monthly tasks associated with cleaning and repair of the overall property and individual resident units. The Custodian will work with maintenance supervisor to fulfill works orders and complete other cleaning and maintenance work. They will be provided with PPE gear. This is a contract role for one month, full time hours. Possibility of being extended and MUST BE AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS.
Responsibilities of the Custodian:
- Cleaning and maintenance of the interior and exterior property including parking area, trash pick-up and removal, and curb painting
- Cleaning and maintenance of interior courtyards and corridors including pressure washing hallways, checking light fixtures, etc.
- Cleaning and maintenance of trash and garbage area including removal of trash containers on trash days
- Cleaning and maintenance of laundry rooms and washer/dryer equipment
- Cleaning and maintenance of offices and community rooms including bathroom and kitchen
- Cleaning and maintenance of apartments including turnarounds: garbage disposals, kitchen and bath, painting, re-caulking, carpet cleaning, etc.
- Working with maintenance supervisor to fulfill works orders and complete other cleaning and maintenance work
Qualifications for the Custodian:
- At least 1 year of prior experience in janitor work, preferably in an apartment or residential setting
- Ability to work with and around people in a positive and cooperative manner
- Knowledge of and demonstrated skills in handling cleaning and maintenance equipment
- High School Diploma
- Eligible for Atrium Care Package