JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Little Falls, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jan 25, 2023
Our client, a cosmetics company, is seeking a sharp Customer Service Analyst with strong communication skills and attention to detail to join their team!
$18/hr – $22/hr (DOE)
The Customer Service Analyst is responsible for addressing inquiries from customers or potential customers regarding the company’s products. The Customer Service Analyst will enter orders into the company system in an accurate manner, and they actively work with customers to make sure that orders are placed and processed correctly and promptly. The Customer Service Analyst may work specifically with one type of customer, or have a more general customer service role.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Analyst:
- Manage customer issues from beginning to end, in real time, or through comprehensive and timely follow-up.
- Answer inbound customer calls, assist customers accordingly, and if necessary, make outbound phone calls to customers to ensure full customer satisfaction.
- Consistently conduct professional email and phone correspondence with customers and co-workers.
- Process orders free from error.
- Maintain ownership of customer service inquires and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the customer needs. Examples include: product inquiries, orders, and returns.
- Update customer records within Sales Pad with current contact information.
- Stay current on all customer service procedures.
- Review and verify orders processed by co-workers for accuracy.
- Understand the process of all customer service-related queues within Sales Pad.
- Efficiently handle all of the customer service-related queues within Sales Pad.
- Research issues and work with internal resources to resolve customer calls and/or partner with others to resolve escalated issues.
- Maintain standards in call quality, efficiency, customer satisfaction, and first call resolution.
- Respond to customers by identifying and exceeding customer expectations.
Qualifications for the Customer Service Analyst:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient conflict-management skills to include the ability to resolve issues in a stressful situation while demonstrating personal resilience.
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully and collect relevant information.
- Able to quickly assess current state and formulate recommendations.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office.
- Resourceful and motivated with desire to learn and help customers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to maintain a solid attendance record.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Able to maintain a high degree of professionalism.
- High school diploma is required.
- Associate’s degree or higher is preferred.
- Upon eligibility.