JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Remote
POSTED: Feb 23, 2024
Our client, a well-known product consumer company, is seeking a dynamic Customer Service Representative to join their team remotely! This role will be the eyes and ears for all customers and will be responsible for giving a voice to customers across all brands. The team needs an individual who is able to react quickly and lend support with any customer issues in order to ensure a good customer experience across the business.
$20 – $23/hr
They are looking for a Customer Service Representative who has excellent phone manner, good “phone voice” and pleasant demeanor. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, articulate, friendly, upbeat, energetic, detail oriented and possess a very strong ability to multitask. The Customer Service Representative must be able to handle a high volume of calls, have a strong customer focus, and ability to maintain professionalism.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Associate:
- Provide support to customers via email, phone and chat
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of our customer base and ensure the tone of the company is in every interaction
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner regarding order updates, product requests, and resolve all issues
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment ensuring positive interactions with customers
- Utilize your unique skills and abilities to make an impact on our team by collaborating in interesting and challenging projects
Qualifications for the Customer Service Associate:
- 1 to 2+ years of Customer Service experience, or a related field involving heavy phone call volume and email
- Previous Call Center experience is a plus!
- Good verbal communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to focus and maintain composure in all situations and when there is high call volume
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to proactively anticipate needs
- STRONG knowledge of Zendesk, Salesforce, and CRM systems
- Enthusiasm for and the ability to easily adapt to change
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility. (Including healthcare plans, discount programs and paid time off)