JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Sep 7, 2022
Our client is a commercial property management company with retail and commercial spaces, located in Boston. They are currently seeking a Customer Service Concierge to join their team.
$16/hr – $18/hr
Customer service is key to curating a friendly and enjoyable experience for the customers, which is where the Customer Service Concierge comes in. Our client is looking for a Customer Service Concierge that enjoys helping people. The Customer Service Concierge serves at the information desk as a point of contact for guests, provides information, has knowledge of the property and area, and supports for day-to-day tasks. The Customer Service Concierge answers and triages phone calls and provides exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Concierge:
- Warmly greet guests, representing a welcoming face to the property.
- Answer the phone, receive packages and deliveries, and provide information.
- Respond to inquiries by answering questions and use strong communication skills to providing excellent customer service.
Qualifications of the Customer Service Concierge:
- Flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
- Previous face-to-face customer service experience is preferred.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Professional in demeanor.
- Covid-19 vaccinated.
- High School diploma or equivalent educational certification is required.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.