CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
JOB FUNCTION: Customer Experience
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Ewing Township, NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
POSTED: Nov 24, 2021
Our client, a leader in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their growing team.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for handling all the coordination of the transpiration vehicles. The Customer Service Dispatcher will also be responsible for taking all incoming calls from customers and creating a dispatch ticket for each one. This person will also be responsible for ensuring that all customer files are organized and up to date.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Develop a strong understanding of each customers SOP’s
- Constantly verify the status of the capacity in your driver fleets to understand your coverage options prior to orders coming into the system, not reacting to orders as they are placed
- Complete driver pre-check calls prior to stated report time to confirm understanding and availability
- Track drivers proactively through the day using GPS and dispatch tools, and maintaining phone contact at specified intervals to ensure on time pick up and deliveries
- Log notes inside order tickets to create a detailed narrative of any discussion with the driver or customer
- Work closely with the Customer Service Representative to ensure proactive communication with customers in regards to any delays or issues
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative:
- Must have experience in dispatching
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to multitask
- Experience in fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School diploma/GED certification is required
- Atrium’s Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.