CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
JOB FUNCTION: Customer Experience
JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: New York, NY
$20/hr - $23/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Nov 23, 2021
Our client, a well-known product consumer company, is seeking a dynamic Customer Service Representative to join their team remotely! The Customer Service Representative will be the eyes and ears for all customers and will be responsible for giving a voice to customers across all brands. The team needs a Customer Service Representative who is able to react quickly and lend support with any customer issues in order to ensure a good customer experience across the business.
They are looking for a Customer Service Representative who has excellent phone manner, good “phone voice” and pleasant demeanor. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, articulate, friendly, upbeat, energetic, detail oriented and possess a very strong ability to multitask. The Customer Service Representative must be able to handle a high volume of calls, have a strong customer focus, and ability to maintain professionalism.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Provide support to customers via email, phone and chat
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of our customer base and ensure the tone of the company is in every interaction
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner regarding order updates, product requests, and resolve all issues
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment ensuring positive interactions with customers
- Utilize your unique skills and abilities to make an impact on our team by collaborating in interesting and challenging projects
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative:
- 1-2+ years of Customer Service experience, or a related field involving heavy phone call volume and email
- Previous Call Center experience is a plus!
- Good verbal communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to focus and maintain composure in all situations and when there is high call volume
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to proactively anticipate needs
- STRONG knowledge of Zendesk, Salesforce, and CRM systems
- Enthusiasm for and the ability to easily adapt to change
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.