JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Little Falls, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jun 9, 2022
Our client, a global telecommunication company, is looking for their next Customer Service Representative!
$55k – $60k
The Customer Service Representative will be communicating with customers, Account Managers, HQ, and outside vendors. Someone with strong communication skills and an ability to satisfy customer needs will excel in this role!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Communicates with customers and sales representatives via phone, fax, or e-mail to receive and process orders, changes, cancellations, and expedites and answers inquiries from the customers.
- Communicates the requests and needs of the customer to various internal departments.
- Performs research and follow-up on activities and inquiries based upon internal and external customer requests.
- Works with customers on post-sales activities, which include solving problems related to order management, delivery, and payment issues.
- Refers technical requests from customers, channel partners, or reps to Sales or technical support.
- Prepares regular reporting to customers and salespeople, including backlog, shipments, and sales.
- Processes sample requests.
- Provides pricing and quotations to customers and Sales Representatives.
- Prepares and maintains return material authorizations, once approved, so that customers can return products back to the plant for quality review.
Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 365 is preferred.
- Previous experience in Customer Service or Inside Sales.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree is required
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- PTO and holidays