JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: union, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 13, 2022
Our client is a growing luxury goods company currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team.
$50k – $52k
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing accurate and effective customer service for all internal and external customers over the phone and via email in a professional, courteous, and timely manner. The Customer Service Representative will use excellent in-depth knowledge of company products, processes, and programs, as well as communicate effectively with team members and customers.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Build positive rapport with customers, Field Managers, and Sales Representatives using every interaction as an opportunity to enhance relationships.
- Own the customers’ experience from first contact to case resolution.
- Effectively and efficiently answer calls, emails, etc. using department policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Attend to details, verify your work before sending it on to the next person to work on.
- Clearly and concisely document every contact in a manner that anyone looking at it understands what transpired.
- Follow up and assure orders are shipped, samples are sent, and next steps are followed.
- Graciously resolves issues ensuring a delightful customer experience.
- Take appropriate action to ensure that today’s customers’ experience drives future sales.
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Translate internal information into customer-appropriate phrasing.
- Navigate systems and tools effectively and efficiently to obtain answers and respond to queries.
- Manage returns, claims, credit requests, use protocols, and communicate in a customer appropriate manner.
- Prioritize competing responsibilities very well, and ask for help when necessary.
- Calculate basic percentages, extended prices, and look at numbers and notice if they are correct.
- Utilize new and established tools in various formats, within teams, SharePoint, shared drives and folders, website, and other technology, as needed.
- Advocate for personal development and training opportunities.
Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative:
- Able to work Monday to Friday from 9:30 AM – 6 PM.
- 2+ years in Customer Service handling phones and B2B clients.
- Come from a fast-paced environment.
- Act with a sense of urgency, multitask and can remain focused in a busy environment.
- Associate’s degree is preferred.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.