JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Remote
POSTED: Jul 26, 2022
Our client, a well-known product consumer company, is seeking a dynamic Customer Service Representative to join their team remotely! The Customer Service Representative will be the eyes and ears for all customers and will be responsible for giving a voice to customers across all brands. The team needs a Customer Service Representative who is able to react quickly and lend support to any customer issues in order to ensure a good customer experience across the business.
$20/hr – $23/hr
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Representative who has excellent phone manners, a good “phone voice” and a pleasant demeanor. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, articulate, friendly, upbeat, energetic, detail-oriented, and possess a very strong ability to multitask. The Customer Service Representative must be able to handle a high volume of calls, have a strong customer focus, and ability to maintain professionalism.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Provide support to customers via email, phone, and chat.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of our client’s customer base and ensure the tone of the company is in every interaction.
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner regarding order updates, and product requests, and resolve all issues.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment ensuring positive interactions with customers.
- Utilize your unique skills and abilities to make an impact on our client’s team by collaborating in interesting and challenging projects.
Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative:
- 1 -2+ years of Customer Service experience, or a related field involving heavy phone call volumes and email.
- Previous Call Center experience is a plus!
- Good verbal communication, interpersonal, and listening skills.
- Ability to focus and maintain composure in all situations and when there are high call volumes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to proactively anticipate needs.
- STRONG knowledge of Zendesk, Salesforce, and CRM systems.
- Enthusiasm for and the ability to easily adapt to change.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.