JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Sep 22, 2022
Our client is a large company in the appliance, electrical, and electronics manufacturing industry. With over 50 years in business, this company has grown to expand their product lines across a variety of different industries. Their mission is to continue creating cost effective solutions to remain competitive in the market, continuously develop new products, and focus on current product advancements. They are currently seeking to add a Customer Service Representative to their team. This company is headquartered in northern New Jersey.
$55k – $60k
The Customer Service Representative will act as the first point of contact to handle inquiries or solve problems that the customer is facing. The Customer Service Representative will work closely with a variety of internal departments and Outside Sales Representatives to remain active in resolving issues and provide solutions to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Provide customers with information about various products and services.
- Communicate and respond to customer inquiries through the phone or e-mail.
- Respond to requests on process orders, changes, and expedite products or cancellations.
- Reroute calls to the appropriate department or technical support.
- Accurately process sample requests and provide product pricing and quotations.
- Manage all other customer inquiries and projects as needed.
- Support the entire Sales and Customer Service team.
Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative:
- 5+ years of experience as a Customer Service Representative or sales experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 365.
- U.S. citizenship/permanent resident of U.S is REQUIRED.
- Effectively communicate, act as a mediator, and have strong problem-solving abilities.
- Preferred experience working with manufacturing representative or distributors is a plus but not required.
- Associate’s degree or higher.
- Medical, dental, and vision.
- Holiday vacations.