CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
JOB FUNCTION: Customer Experience
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
POSTED: Mar 8, 2018
Our client is a well-established retail department store that has a very competitive reputation in the fashion industry.
Position Overview: The Customer Service Representative will be assisting customers via email and phone with product issues and assisting clients via live chat.
Hours: The facility is open 7 days a week from 9-9. We are looking for a Call Center Representative with a flexible schedule. This is a 40-hour work week.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $13.00/hr
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Able to handle multiple calls from customers and maneuver through software systems simultaneously
- Diffuse/Manage all escalations and forward to upper management when necessary
- Provide excellent customer service during peak hours
- Able to handle multiple live chats and communicate effectively with proper use of grammar
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative :
- Must have a car to get to the location
- Customer Service Representatives MUST be able to work WEEKENDS
- Must be flexible with days off (they will vary throughout the week)
- Seeking full time customer service reps
- Outgoing Individuals who are able to get training started asap
- High School Diploma
Note: For all candidates with live chat experience, please contact (201)808-6513 ASAP!