JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Little Falls, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jan 5, 2023
Our client is a leading provider of commute in New Jersey. They are seeking to add a Customer Service Representative (ADA) to their team.
The Customer Service Representative (ADA) will be joining the team as an “Essential Operational” worker, helping with customer service needs and building reports! The schedule is Monday to Friday from 9 am – 5 pm.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative (ADA):
- Researches and responds via the Trapeze/PASS COM Module, to all Access Link inquiries concerning complaints in a timely fashion.
- Responds to suggestions, commendations, and/or requests for information about accessible services.
- Prepares written correspondence in follow-up to all Access Link Service customer inquiries.
- Acts as an advocate for customers with disabilities by communicating their concerns and relaying their comments to the appropriate departments.
- Monitors service, trends, and conditions that may impact customers, and makes recommendations to correct problems and improve service.
- Conducts presentations and participates in customer service outreach events in the field.
- Provides assistance to the public during special events, promotions, various outreach programs, and/or holiday periods.
- Prepares written reports to quantify customer communications activity on a routine basis, or as needed.
- Maintains customer correspondence files.
- Acts as a liaison to Access Link contracted service providers in customer service issues, including tracking timeliness and quality of responses.
- Assist Access Link Operations, when needed, in times of emergency, inclement weather, staff shortages and high call volumes.
- Performs other duties as required by ADA Services
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative (ADA):
- Superior interpersonal skills and demonstrated capability in oral and written communication
- Demonstrated public speaking experience.
- Experience in using Windows-based applications.
- Experience with Trapeze software is desired.
- Must have a reliable personal computer that can accommodate our client’s software and must have access to dependable internet service.
- This position is classified as “Essential Operational” and will be required to work during adverse weather or commuting conditions.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and extra hours as needed.
- Must be able to travel to various locations throughout the state, including those not accessible via public transportation.
- Bachelor’s degree is desired or 6+ years of applied experience in customer service or public relations for people with disabilities.
- Upon eligibility.