CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
JOB FUNCTION: Customer Experience
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Hamilton , NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
POSTED: Oct 13, 2021
Our client, a leader in the automotive industry, is seeking a sharp and friendly Customer Service Specialist to join their team!
The Customer Service Specialist will be adaptable and a team-player. The Customer Service Specialist will answer phones and respond to emails assistant current and future customers. The Customer Service Specialist will work Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM. We pride ourselves on our exceptional company culture. Entry level welcome!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Specialist:
- Respond to all customer inquiries via email
- Answer inbound calls from customers
- Follow up with customers and return messages
- Be a valuable resource to future customers
Qualifications for the Customer Service Specialist:
- Positive attitude
- Exception written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- High School diploma/GED certification is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.