JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Remote
POSTED: Jun 17, 2022
Our client, an online education company, is seeking a Customer Support Representative who is bilingual, speaking both English and Spanish. The company aims to provide accessible learning experiences for children of all ages. The Customer Support Representative would be a dedicated, optimistic, and charismatic member of their team.
$18/hr – $22/hr
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for providing assistance via phone, email, and chat using CRM software. The support provided includes, but is not limited to: identifying technical issues, product inquiries and configuration, and account services. The Customer Support Representative should be passionate about customer service, friendly, and have excellent communication skills. They are individuals who are resourceful and creative problem-solvers, and can work well both independently and collaboratively. This role is a temporary seasonal position.
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Representative:
- Provide excellent service and positive interactions via phone and email by gaining a deep understanding of our client’s products
- Assist in some technical support including product diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Manage customer tickets using CRM software
- Engage in team meetings and communication via Slack and Zoom
- Collaborate with teammates in various departments to resolve complex issues
Qualifications of the Customer Support Representative:
- Have 1 – 2 years’ experience in a technical support or contact center role
- Excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities at once
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience using CRM software. Salesforce and Zendesk is a plus
- Familiar with Google Suite including Sheets and Docs
- Proficiency in Spanish as a second language
- A genuine passion for helping others!
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility