JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Gaithersburg, MD
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Oct 31, 2023
Our client, a well-established and growing food and beverage company, is looking to add a D365 CRM Administrator to their team.
$110k – $120k plus Bonus
This D365 CRM Administrator will work as part of a small team and be responsible for supporting, managing customizations, and optimizing their CRM in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Additionally, you will manage and coordinate various initiatives that enhance their business processes within the CRM.
Responsibilities of the D365 CRM Administrator:
- Oversee and manage the customizations/configurations within D365 to meet the specific needs of the organization, including workflows, entities, fields, forms, and views.
- Drive solutions for data integration, migration, and synchronization with other business applications.
- Ensure data accuracy, integrity, and consistency within the CRM system.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project scopes, objectives, and deliverables.
- Provide training to end users on Dynamics 365 CRM functionality, best practices, and efficient data management techniques.
- Monitor system performance for Dynamics 365 CRM, diagnose issues, and implement necessary fixes or optimizations.
Qualifications for the D365 CRM Administrator:
- 2 – 4 years of prior experience working within Dynamics 365 in a similar role such as a Dynamics 365 CRM Specialist, CRM Administrator, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in CRM data management, including data import, export, and manipulation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and end users.
- Strong project management skills with experience overseeing initiatives and coordinating cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Client-provided benefits available, upon eligibility