JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Jun 12, 2019
Our client, one of the largest supply chain organizations in the country is growing and building a new technology team. In particular, they are looking to add a Database Administrator to the team.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $35/hr
Position Overview: Will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, security, and performance of critical RDBMS systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate applications. This is a hands-on position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent leadership/interpersonal and communication skills.
Responsibilities of the Database Administrator:
- Responsible for the sustainment of multiple database environments (MSSQL, SAP HANA)
- Ensure operational readiness (security, tuning, develop, health and performance)
- Execute data tasks, and perform data modeling in support of multiple developmental teams
Qualifications for the Database Administrator:
- 5+ years of experience in managing an enterprise level database, SQL preferred
- Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively within a global team
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package