JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Toms River, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 15, 2022
Our client, a well-known corporate bank, is looking to add a Debit Card Representative to their debit card department. This Debit Card Representative is estimated to last 3 months at the minimum but potential to go permanent.
The Debit Card Representative will be assisting customers with any concerns regarding their debit cards associated with the bank while making sure all clients have access to their debit cards and all functions associated with them.
Responsibilities of the Debit Card Representative:
- Performing debit card maintenance for clients.
- Handling administrative mailings while in the office.
- Performing card research on existing cards.
- Working closely with clients to troubleshoot card malfunctions.
- Contacting customers regarding their transactions to avoid fraudulent activity.
Qualifications of the Debit Card Representative:
- Should have experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn new software quickly and easily.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to be a team player and take advice from colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.