JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jan 19, 2023
Our client is large developer, owner, and manager of Class-A commercial office properties throughout the US. They are seeking to hire a Development Support Admin to join their team.
The Development Support Admin provides hands-on support to the Development department for a variety of tasks.
Responsibilities of the Development Support Admin:
- Compose, edit, and type letters, memoranda, and transmittals.
- Compile, organize, and accurately finalize documents for signature or other distribution.
- Maintain department filing systems by creating and maintaining department files, paper and electronic, and adhering to document retention and destruction procedures, as outlined in the Records Management Policy.
- Screen, handle, forward, and place telephone calls for team members. Compose accurate and detailed messages.
- Schedule conference rooms, arrange catering and all details for meetings, and update Angus with guests/visitors for all meetings.
- Arrange team travel including air, hotel, car rental, and meeting attendance, as required.
- Organize and submit expense reports and input and approve eTime for self/team as requested.
- Manage invoices, billing, expenses, credit card statements, and employee reimbursements for the department team.
- Assist Project Managers in managing cost control systems by coding of project expenses to various project control reports for development projects.
- Coordinate assignments and manage relationships with outside vendors, clients, consultants, and contractors to support new and existing project development functions.
- Update and maintain regional databases of development projects information.
- Develop high quality proposals, flyers, mailings, and ads and other graphic needs, as needed.
- Develop and maintain inventory of proof statements.
- Participate in maintaining a photographic library.
- Serve as a resource for graphic needs.
- Create and maintain department forms, spreadsheets, organizational charts, graphs, and PowerPoint presentations for internal and external customers.
- Work as part of the Development team to ensure all members are provided administrative support as required, and act as back-up for each other during absences and times of peak workload.
Qualifications for the Development Support Admin:
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years of progressively responsible administrative support experience and special projects experience is required.
- Related business/industry experience is desirable.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects, and meet project deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to determine needs and achieve results without close supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and lead projects.
- Ability to effectively interface with all departments of the company and to represent the company in a highly professional manner with all colleagues and outside partners.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Company provided benefits
- Dental Vision
- Paid holidays