JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Remote
POSTED: Jul 21, 2022
Our client, in the culinary services industry, is seeking an empathetic, patient, communicative, and hardworking Director of Client Services to lead their Client Services team! They are looking for a Director of Client Services to manage a team in offering their customers the utmost, polished, high-profile service. The Director of Client Services will be expected to train, manage and supervise their Client Services team optimizing their successful performance and productivity in an empathetic and patient manner.
$100k – $120k Depending on experience
The Director of Client Services will guide their team by practicing and teaching customer service to a fully remote Client Services team. The Director of Client Services should be proficient in using and teaching CRM software programs (Salesforce, Zendesk, Freshdesk). The Director of Client Services will collaborate with the founders and Chief of Staff to completely structure their Client Services remote team. Our client is looking for someone who is confident and ready to take charge in an approachable manner. The Director of Client Services should be comfortable supervising a team of 5 Client Services Associates in a metric-focused (KPI) environment. They should be a great teacher, and should also coach their team in offering truly empathetic and patient care to all clients as clients are high-profile and affluent.
Responsibilities of the Director of Client Services:
- Practice and teach whit- glove remote customer service techniques to optimize their team’s success while implementing and following a metric driven system
- Building KPI goals for their team
- Supervise a remote team by managing performance and optimizing positive resolutions
- Comfortable with training and coaching new Client Services agents
- Able to identify and resolve troubleshooting issues effectively
- Be innovative and have a CRM major platform of preference and be an expert using this platform (Salesforce, Zendesk or Freshdesk, etc.)
- Understand culinary terminology
Qualifications for the Director of Client Services:
- Innovative problem solver, someone who can confidently implement CX structure, self-starter
- 2 – 3+ years of experience of CX department management on the back end using major CRM platforms
- Innovative problem-solver
- Sharp, polished, detailed, and tech-savvy
- Basic culinary knowledge is a must. The company would love someone with a background in restaurants or hospitality
- Must be okay with wearing many hats as the company is still growing and needs a Director who can roll up their sleeves and help where needed
- Must be super empathetic and patient!
- Approachable manager.
- Ready to implement structure and spearhead changes if and where needed
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Client provided benefits, upon eligibility