DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$125k - $150k
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: May 23, 2019
Our client, a fast-growing tech firm, is seeking a Director of Finance and Accounting to hire in their NYC office. This firm is backed by some of the worlds most well-known investors and are entering a very exciting stage for growth and expansion. This is a work-hard/play-hard environment, filled with entrepreneurs and go-getters leading the organization.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $125K – $150K
Position Overview: The Director of Finance will report directly into the CEO of the company. With a staff of over 100, this is a great opportunity to have a seat at the table and to help implement processes and procedures for the company’s future planning. The ideal Director of Finance will have a well-rounded background in the start-up work, ideally a software company.
Responsibilities of the Director of Finance and Accounting:
- Ensure the business is running smoothly and efficiently from a F&A perspective (financial reporting, general ledger, AP/AR and more)
- Lead the organization with financial modeling, preparing financial statements, year and month-end & more
- Strategize, plan and execute budget for organization
Qualifications for the Director of Finance and Accounting:
- Must be ambitious, scrappy and extremely entrepreneurial
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ of experience
- CPA highly preferred
- Must have experience working in a start up or a high growth company
- Must have experience as a managerial level in finance and accounting, or equivalent to Director of Finance and Accounting level
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; MBA is a huge perk
Benefits: Full benefits package included, medical, dental, vision, 401k & equity. Generous PTO, sick days and flexible hours.