DIRECTOR OF TALENT ACQUISITION
JOB FUNCTION: Human Resources
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$100k - $120k
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Nov 21, 2019
Our client is looking for a passionate and skilled Director of Talent Acquisition to join their growing start up. This is a tech company with a mission driven approach. They are seeking an individual who can serve as a brand ambassador to the organization. The environment is a true tech start up – an atmosphere filled with creative innovators who are driven by a united cause!
Salary/Hourly Rate: $100,000 – $120,000
Position Overview: Our client is looking for an experienced Director of Talent Acquisition who is stellar at recognizing top-talent across all different job functions and levels (from building out a tech engineering team to building a pipeline of customer experience associates across new markets). They have rapid growth plans for 2020 and need a Director of Talent Acquisition who can keep up with the pace and is passionate about the mission. Our client needs someone who can come in and hit the ground running and work on projects independently, while implementing new ideas with company leadership. There is always room for growth both in title and compensation.
Responsibilities of the Director of Talent Acquisition:
- Partner with hiring managers across all divisions to strategize on finding the best talent
- Manage multiple different requirements at the same time
- Own full cycle recruitment, working closely with each candidate from application to the final offer stage
- Utilize all platforms to find NYC’s top talent
- Serve as a brand ambassador for our brand – you will represent our company both in and out of the office!
Qualifications for the Director of Talent Acquisition:
- 3-5 years of consistent experience recruiting; preferably with tech, sales, and customer support positions; any engineering / technical sourcing would be a huge plus
- Experience working in a startup environment is preferred
- Have a proven track record of finding top talent through various portals: from creating job postings, utilizing job boards, attending career fairs and networking events, managing a referral program and more
- Experience implementing an ATS is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University is required
Benefits: Benefits package includes health and dental insurance. Generous PTO + sick days. Competitive base salary and equity in the company