JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Peachtree Corners , GA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jun 16, 2022
Our client is the leader in providing specialized, technology-enabled solutions for the most challenging supply chains. Powered by an interconnected platform, they create end-to-end efficiencies and cost savings that help suppliers, distribut0rs, and retailers exceed customer expectations. From performance-driven labor solutions to high-touch transportation and fulfillment, they deliver the scale, accountability, and continuity that enables modern supply chains to compete in an ever-evolving environment. They are currently seeking a Divisional Controller to join their team.
$120k – $150k +
The Divisional Controller position will be for the Logistics’ Load Delivered division. They will partner with the Corporate Controller to establish/develop processes and controls around collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information.
Responsibilities of the Divisional Controller:
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports and ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to support strategic plans and reviews, determines system improvements, and implements change.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls and proper oversight of the Accounting staff.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
Qualifications of the Divisional Controller:
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in accounting.
- CPA preferred with a mix of public and industry experience.
- Experience with McLeod, Great Plains, and Adaptive Insights is a plus.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited university.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.