JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Ewing, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Nov 15, 2023
Our client is a manufacturing organization specializing in custom transformers and reactors. This company is seeking an Electrical Drafter to be responsible for all aspects of the mechanical design phase.
$25/hr – $28/hr DOE
The Electrical Drafter will be an integral part of the engineering department and assist in the creation of manufacturing drawings by generating 3D models. The Electrical Drafter should have a strong background in generating drawings via AutoCAD.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Drafter:
- Develop 3D illustrations in Inventor aligning with engineering specifications
- Formulate bills of materials for procurement purposes.
- Generate 2D manufacturing drawings in accordance with the established procedures.
- Provide assistance to the Manufacturing department as required.
- Maintain adherence to company drafting standards.
Qualifications for the Electrical Dafter:
- Proficiency in 3D design using Autodesk Inventor Pro (preferred) or SolidWorks.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Understanding of mechanical assembly.
- Technical/drafting education is ideal.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility (including healthcare plans, discount programs, and paid time off).