JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Edison , NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Sep 23, 2022
Our client provides a professional and state-of-the-art environment and is a manufacturer of precision analytical and life-science instrumentation. They are currently seeking an Electronic Assembler to join their team.
$20/hr – $22/hr DOE
This company is seeking an Electronic Assembler who is eager to learn and bring fresh energy to the team. The Electronic Assembler role will provide the candidate with an opportunity to gain excellent experience with electro-mechanical assemblies in a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities for the Electronic Assembler:
- Building and testing mechanical and electronic assemblies in a manufacturing environment
- Reading drawings and schematics
Qualifications for the Electronic Assembler:
- Must have experience with soldering electronic components
- Must have a high degree of mechanical dexterity as well as excellent troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail, self-motivation, and computer skills are essential
- 2 – year degree or certification in Electronics or a related field/experience is preferred
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility