ENTRY-LEVEL FINANCIAL OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Oct 13, 2021
One of the top Financial Services organizations is searching for an Entry Level Financial Operations Associate to join their growing team! In this role, you will have direct exposure to some of the most influential leaders in the organization. The team takes great pride in their commitment to fostering growth and development in their entry level team members.
In this role you will work closely with high profile clientele in the world of Financial Services, and gain exposure to global financial markets. Individuals beginning their career in this role have moved on to become leaders in their industry, within markets such as Financial Advising, Financial Planning, Day Trading, and more.
Responsibilities of the Financial Operations Associate:
- Communicate with clientele and financial intermediaries regarding changes in client accounts
- Maintain relationships with financial intermediaries to ensure documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Assist the Client Services team in daily tasks
- Coordinate with other departments on ongoing projects Assist with tax reclaims, communicate with financial institutions to create schedules
Qualifications for the Financial Operations Associate:
- Must have a desire to work in the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with others
- Strong Multi-Tasking and Organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.