JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Lebanon, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Nov 16, 2023
Our client is in the calibration service industry providing calibration and testing services for manufacturers in various industries. They are looking to hire an Entry-level Technician / Driver to join their team.
This is an entry-level position for someone wanting to enter the calibration service industry, no experience is required for this position. The Entry-level Technician / Driver hired for the position will test, calibrate, and maintain thermal processing equipment and test instrumentation. The Entry-level Technician / Driver will work mostly on furnaces, ovens, and environmental chambers. The Entry-level Technician / Driver will be required to travel daily to customer sites, travel is reimbursed.
Responsibilities of the Entry-level Technician / Driver:
- Drive to clients’ sites to perform calibration.
- Calibrate and test equipment utilizing work instructions.
- Document data obtained from calibration and testing.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain and repair test equipment and instrumentation.
Qualifications for the Entry-level Technician / Driver:
- Owning a vehicle and carrying a valid driver’s license is a requirement.
- Must be able to comfortably lift 30 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have references available upon request.
- No experience is required!
- High school diploma or equivalency (GED).
- Reimbursed government rate for mileage.
- 6 paid holidays.
- Paid time off.
- 100% of single health insurance after 3 months.
- 401K with 3% match.