JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Union, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jan 19, 2023
Our client is a well-established family-owned consumer home goods company based in New Jersey. They are seeking to hire an ERP Software Development Manager (Infor Syteline) to join their team.
$140k – $150k plus bonus
This ERP Software Development Manager (Infor Syteline) will be responsible for leading and overseeing the development of their Infor Syteline ERP solution. This will include hiring, managing, and supervising junior software developers and vendor partners, analyzing software performance, configuring systems, and managing the deployment and integration of new software.
Responsibilities of the ERP Software Development Manager (Infor Syteline):
- Drive and initiate improvements to current systems, interconnectivity of data, and data structure that improve enterprise performance.
- Consult with management and stakeholders to determine software solution requirements.
- Evaluate software solutions and system performance and supervise the Software Development team.
- Recommend and implement new systems.
- Assist with management of and growth of your team.
- Own project estimation and timelines.
- Lead vendor evaluation, vendor selection, and vendor management.
- Support corporate strategic initiatives.
Qualifications for the ERP Software Development Manager (Infor Syteline):
- 10 plus years of experience in engineering ERP systems with the most recent 3 – 4 years as a Software Manager is required.
- Strong Infor experience (architecture, planning, & implementations) is required.
- Experience leading vendor evaluation, vendor selection, and vendor management is required particularly for staff augmentation and software development outsourcing.
- Solid understanding and adherence to budget processes including variance analysis is required.
- Strong communication & presentation skills are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required.
- Client-provided benefits available, upon eligibility.