JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Secaucus, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jul 22, 2022
Our client is one of the fastest-growing privately-held technology companies in the US. They are currently seeking an ERP Staff Business Analyst to join their team.
The ERP Staff Business Analyst will serve as a liaison between the business owners, end users, and IT ERP application and Software teams. The ERP Staff Business Analyst will also participate in all project lifecycle phases (requirements gathering and analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) for IT initiatives.
Responsibilities of the ERP Staff Business Analyst:
- Work with business process owners to ensure business process design and supporting ERP system configuration and ensure developments are in line with the business needs.
- Be accountable for the solicitation, documentation, and acquiring sign-off on business requirements from the Business Operation Functional teams.
- Serve as the primary liaison with the ERP development, Configuration, and Quality Assurance teams for the implementation and IT testing of the approved design.
- Participate in testing activities of configuration changes and new development including, but not limited to, creating test scenarios, executing unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Support the system developers during the development process to ensure cohesive functional and technical design.
- Provide post go-live production support to business users after the release of configuration changes and enhancements.
Qualifications of the ERP Staff Business Analyst:
- Minimum 5 years of combined experience in supply chain operation (production and warehouse) and ERP implementation.
- Having experience supporting full-cycle ERP system implementation which includes gap analysis, requirements gathering, blueprinting, development, testing, reporting, go-live, and post go-live support.
- Must have experience working in the ERP environment.
- SAP experience is a big plus. Dedicated and high sense of job ownership.
- Track record for utilizing innovative and creative problem-solving skills to address complex and/or contentious issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer science, Information systems, or equivalent from an accredited college.
- Master’s degree is strongly preferred.