JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$30/hr - $35/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Oct 13, 2021
Our client is a start-up company that is eager to bring on an intelligent and creative Executive Assistant to support their CEO. Our client prides themselves on being a people-centric culture and truly believe that if you love your job, you will never work a day in your life!
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Chief Executive Officer with anything needed in an administrative support capacity. The CEO is looking for a true right hand, someone they can depend on for problem solving and making executive decisions. The ideal Executive Assistant will have supported a C-level Executive in a fast-growing organization.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Serve as a true right hand and business partner to the CEO, assisting with whatever needed in an administrative capacity
- Coordinate high level meetings and plan for events
- Must have excellent writing skills! You will be responsible for corresponding to external clients and board members on behalf of the CEOA day in the life of the CEO is extremely busy
- The CEO needs an organized and proactive Executive Assistant to manage their business calendar
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- 3-7+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting C-level or relevant Executives
- Experience working in an internet, technology, software or marketing company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency using Google Applications in addition to PowerPoint, as there will be special projects and presentations the Executive Assistant will add a creative spin to
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.