JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$30/hr - $35/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Oct 13, 2021
Our client is a creative, innovative technology startup is seeking an incredible Executive Assistant to support a member of the C-suite. The company is rated as one of the best places to work. There are approximately 100 employees and they are expanding rapidly. They have an extremely dynamic, employee-oriented company culture.
$30-$35/hr | $80,000 – $85,000
The Executive Assistant is paramount in ensuring the executive’s schedule is in order, and is an extremely valued member of the team. The perfect Executive Assistant will have experience with heavy domestic and international travel arrangements, will be extremely considering in calendar management and scheduling, and will also be a liaison with the board.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Manage a busy, ever-changing calendar for the executive
- Assist with domestic and international travel arrangements, lodging and car scheduling, and will be able to coordinate across various time zones
- This role will require someone who is forward-thinking and able to anticipate needs of the executive
- This position also includes event planning for office holiday parties, team building events, and the company trip!
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- 5-10 years as an Executive Assistant demonstrated on resume
- Past experience at a technology company and/or venture capital backed startup is highly preferred
- A can-do attitude, engaging personality, and ability to anticipate needs of the executive
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.