JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 21, 2022
Our client is an investment management located in the heart of Boston. With a long history of providing excellent service to up and coming companies, our client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team.
$85k – $100k
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for assisting a team of 5 Investors in their day-to-day activities. The Executive Assistant will manage multiple calendars and proactively ensure that there are no scheduling conflicts. The Executive Assistant will also be responsible for managing the daily operations of the office.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Proactively manage multiple complex calendars.
- Plan and manage corporate travel for the executives.
- Create detailed agendas and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Complete a large volume of expense reports in concur for the executives.
- Schedule and set up internal/external meetings.
- Draft memos, emails, and other internal communications for the company.
- Assist with office moves, maintain office supply levels, and assist with any other office-related tasks.
- Assist with special projects.
Qualifications of the Executive Assistant:
- 7+ years of experience working as an Executive Assistant in the financial services industry.
- Able to commute into Boston, MA at least 3 days a week.
- Experience working with Microsoft suite, Concur, and Adobe applications.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Employer-provided comprehensive benefits package.