JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Sep 9, 2022
Our client is a design collaborative whose services include architecture, interior design, branding, graphic design, strategy, and visual merchandising. They are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team.
Our client is seeking a focused and superbly organized Executive Assistant to provide support and assistance to the President.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Provide high-level administrative support and assistance to the President and other assigned leadership staff.
- Perform clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, reports, and other documents.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and accommodation, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and submit expense reports.
- Schedule and attend meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes, and recording minutes.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update the President’s daily calendar.
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative.
- Research data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and senior leaders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Time-management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Qualifications of the Executive Assistant:
- 4+ years of related experience in the role of Executive Assistant is required.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign is a plus.
- High school diploma is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Company-provided benefits.