JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Nov 7, 2022
Our client is looking for a reliable, organized, and polished Executive Assistant to support their busy NY office.
$30/hr – $32/hr
The Executive Assistant will be the main support for the daily operations for the office and serve an integral role in coordinating the activities of multiple senior executive leaders. The ideal candidate will be willing to take on any task asked of them and pay close attention to detail. The Executive Assistant will be in charge of managing calendars, travel, expenses, and all office meetings.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Provide support to the Management team as well as with administrative tasks.
- Extensive calendar management and scheduling ownership.
- Assist with travel/expense reports.
- Assist with presentations and reports and support with meeting prep.
- Organizing catering for meetings and events.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed.
Qualifications of the Executive Assistant:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience supporting c-suite level executives.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office as well as Concur.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work well within a team as well as take initiative and work independently when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.