JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jan 13, 2023
Our client, a luxury Italian fashion company located in Manhattan, is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO of the US. This position is perfect for an Executive Assistant who has experience within the fashion industry.
$90k – $110k
This luxury Italian fashion brand is looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO to help support the needs of their ever growing and evolving business. As the Executive Assistant, you will be an important member of the team providing administrative support services the the CEO. The Executive Assistant is a trusted member of the group and the right hand to the executive.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Manage complex calendar scheduling for all meetings and appointments
- Create meeting agendas and other correspondence on the President’s behalf
- When needed, record notes at meetings and compile recaps
- Monitor budget and track and process all expenses on a monthly basis
- Prepare presentation materials and corresponding collateral, ensuring adherence to brand communication standards and guidelines
- Manage all executive expenses
- Prepare and assist with PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- 4 to 7 years as a luxury/fashion Executive Assistant demonstrated on resume is required
- A can-do attitude, engaging personality, and ability to anticipate needs of the executive
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Can work independently and with little direction.
- Bachelor’s degree is required