JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jan 19, 2023
Our client is seeking a polished and professional Executive Assistant to support senior level executives.
The Executive Assistant will be directly supporting C-Suites and therefore must be highly organized, detail oriented, flexible and able to think a few steps ahead. They will be in charge of calendar management and should be able to navigate very busy and ever changing schedules. The Executive Assistant needs to be able to handle complex travel arrangements which include, but are not limited to flights, lodging, and entertainment. Must be able to maintain a high-level of confidentiality and discretion. They should feel comfortable attending meetings alongside the C-Suite level Executives and demonstrate the ability be a true right hand. The right candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude, be mature and professional.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Maintain detailed calendars, contacts, and databases accurately and confidentially
- MUST be out of a hedge fund and/or private equity firm
- Ability to plan international and domestic travel including flights, restaurants, and accommodations
- Prepare for all internal and external meetings and presentations
- Process expense reports, invoicing, and other billing related matters
- Serve as the point person for all email and phone communications, internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience supporting a top level executive
- Manage sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- 6+ years of Executive Assistant support to C-Level Executive
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required, Excel expert
- Familiarity with Concur or other expense software is a plus!
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Comprehensive benefits package offered