JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$28/hr - $40/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Jan 11, 2019
Our client is a well-known beauty company in search of a strategic Executive Assistant to provide operational and administrative support to their CEO. The CEO appreciates an Executive Assistant who can be the ultimate gatekeeper.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $28 – $40/hr | $70 – $100K DOE
Position Overview: The Executive Assistant should have an extremely proactive, passionate attitude that can work well alongside others. Within an administrative capacity, the Executive Assistant will play a crucial role in ensuring that the daily activities of the executives run smoothly. A resourceful work ethic and being able to anticipate the CEO’s needs are crucial.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Manage heavy calendar
- Handle high volume calls, email, client appointments, and itineraries
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls, including: ordering food, prepping binders, and setting up meeting rooms
- Provide administrative support for travel plans, expense reports, presentation development, etc.
- Perform special projects/assignments as needed
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- 6-10 years of experience as an Executive Assistant in a creative industry
- Must have advanced experience with calendar management and scheduling
- Proficient working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package