JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Oct 9, 2019
Our client is a well-known Real Estate company looking for an Executive Assistant. They are the leaders in their field and are rapidly growing. They are looking for smart, polished, hardworking professionals to join their team.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $70k
Position Overview: This position is supporting an Executive of a well-known Real Estate company. This a great role for someone who is looking for a home!
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Responsible for managing heavy travel, both domestic and international
- Will handle all calendar arrangements
- Responsible for all expenses and ad hoc related tasks
- Will be responsible for managing two Assistants and the Receptionist
- Will need to anticipate needs and determine necessary resources
- Plan and arrange meetings, conferences and staff events
- Support executive on ordering lunch, answering calls, setting up meetings, etc.
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- 3-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Exceptional knowledge and experience working with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and other Microsoft applications
- Advanced experience with calendar management, scheduling/meeting invitations
- C-Level support experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Benefits: Competitive Benefits Package