JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
$55k - $60k
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Oct 9, 2019
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant. They are a leading global retailer that includes luxury to premium department stores and off-price fashion shopping, both online and for hundreds of store fronts across the country. This company takes a philanthropic approach to help create strong communities and a healthy lifestyle around the world while striving to create innovative internal programs that provide a flexible work-life balance.
Salary/Rate: $55,000 – $60,000
Position Overview: The Executive Assistant will perform administrative duties that include top-level support and coordinating projects, reporting into a CEO.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Maintain executives contact list(s), plan and schedule meetings or conferences
- Coordinate travel, prepare itineraries, process and file travel expenses
- Plan department conferences and other events including all travel arrangements, meals and entertaining
- Organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a timely manner
- Prioritize incoming calls, mail, conduct outgoing calls and able to answer questions without executive attention
- Develop and update organizational system(s) that are efficient for tracking files
- Act as the liaison between multi departments and high-level executives regarding schedules and communication
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years Executive Assistant experience or 5 years Administrative Assistant experience
- Problem solver
- Project management
- Strong internet skills and proficient in MS Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Bachelor’s Degree / College Diploma
Benefits: As an Executive Assistant you will be a part of a world class team with enthusiasm and act like a business owner for your area. You will have exposure to career advancement. The company culture promotes a healthy and positive working environment. Full-time employees are eligible to medical, vision and dental insurance and a generous employee discount.