JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$25/hr - $30/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Nov 14, 2019
A well-known advertising agency is looking for a high-level Executive Assistant to support a C-level executive on their team. They value drive, thoughtfulness and a sense of urgency in a candidate.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $55-70k | $25-30/hr
Position Overview: This Executive Assistant will be starting right away on a temporary basis. The ideal individual will be tech savvy, well-organized, detail-oriented and resourceful person. Our client is seeking a candidate that is excited by a buzzing communications firm. This Executive Assistant will need to perform routine administrative duties, travel coordination, expense reporting and other ad-hoc projects. The Executive Assistant will be required to fulfill heavy calendar management.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Professionally manage high level of phone calls and e-mails
- Calendar management using Outlook to schedule meetings (in-house and offsite)
- Schedule meetings and compile materials needed for calls, projects, etc.
- Complete a high volume of project work (research involved in many projects)
- Editing and proofreading documents
- Taking meeting minutes
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- 5-10 years of high-level administrative experience
- Experience coordinating travel and compiling travel & expense reports
- Ability to multi-task in an often fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
- Excellent PC skills – MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Requires strong verbal and written skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while maintaining priorities
- Someone who is not currently working who is available to begin ASAP!
- Bachelor Degree required
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package