JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
$70k - $70k
POSTED: Nov 8, 2019
Our client is a well-known real estate company seeking an Executive Assistant to support multiple senior executives. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, can work independently and on a team, interacting with all levels of staff. The Executive Assistant will remain calm under pressure and demonstrate a high-level of professionalism and flexibility.
Position Overview: The Executive Assistant will support multiple senior executives and provide team support.
Responsibilities of The Executive Assistant:
- Responsible for heavy calendar management in Outlook, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants globally, to coordinate a variety of complex meetings with attention to different time zones
- Create and modify PowerPoint presentations (i.e. Marketing Materials etc.) including the incorporation and formatting of charts, graphs and images. Attention to formatting and a critical eye are required to review formatting, proofing, etc.
- Accurately create, format and maintain detailed Excel reports and WORD documents utilizing advanced technical skills
- Organize heavy travel arrangements as required and update executives’ calendar with details
- Balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines
- Utilize analytical skills and a broad understanding of the business to effectively interpret and anticipate the needs of the executives and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the executives in addressing issues
- The Executive Assistant should work effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
- Promptly respond to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor
- Manage email filing and document preparation for internal and external meetings
- Additional administrative tasks including mail, copying and binding, and submitting and processing of invoices
- Provides administrative support to other groups when time warrants, during absences, holidays etc.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the fundamental business principles as well as an understanding of the organization to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed
- (3-5) years’ experience supporting at the executive level
- Demonstrates ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite, experience with Concur is a plus
- Extremely organized, ability to anticipate requests and be proactive
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, including senior executives and outside contacts
- Team player – provide support to other groups when time warrants, during absences, holidays etc.
- Overtime as necessary
Education Requirements: Bachelors degree
Benefits: Full Benefit Package