JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Boston, MA
$70k - $75k
POSTED: Dec 3, 2019
In business for over 30 years, this innovative and creative financial firm is looking for their next Executive Assistant to support two portfolio teams of the company. They provide a full range of financial services for their clients. Their offices have an extremely respectable and global reputation.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $70-75k annually
Position Overview: This architecture firm is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to coordinate two Directors schedules, travel accommodations, and expenses. This Executive Assistant will provide support in business presentations and email correspondences as well as answer all the incoming phone calls, take meeting minutes, coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management, and much more.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Organize high level meetings with senior level staff on a daily basis
- Coordinate complex travel accommodations (both domestic and international)
- Answer all incoming phone calls, sort mail, clerical duties
- Greet high end clientele and visitors in this C-Level Executive’s office
- Plan and executive business events on behalf of this Executive
- Prepare and/or edit internal and external letters, memos, faxes, etc.
- Assist with the preparation of business presentations
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- A minimum of 10 years experience supporting a senior executive is required
- Exceptional Microsoft outlook skills
- Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative, and be proactive
- Extremely detail oriented and reliable
- High standard of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
Education Requirements: Bachelor Degree required
Benefits: Eligible for comprehensive health benefits and bonus package based on performance