JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jul 29, 2022
Our client is a nationwide law firm with headquarters in Downtown Pittsburgh. They are currently seeking a File Clerk to join their team.
$40k – $45k Depending on experience.
The File Clerk will serve as administrative support within the law firm.
Responsibilities of the File Clerk:
- Answering phones.
- Scheduling conference rooms.
- Greeting clients.
- Logging deliveries from FedEx, etc.
- Receipt and distribution of faxes.
- Daily outside hand deliveries, Post Office runs and court filings in all weather conditions.
- Maintaining log of all outside deliveries.
- File maintenance, including sending files to offsite storage, requesting files from offsite storage, maintenance of file rooms.
- Returning/scanning files to proper shelves. Returning closed files to clients when requested/appropriate.
- Assisting the Administrative Assistance and Paralegals with file maintenance including electronic scanning and physical filing in Redwells and binders.
- Entering data into the records management system, FileBridge.
- Maintaining legal volumes (replacing pocket parts, updates, etc.).
- Keeping water coolers supplied with water throughout firm on both floors.
- Loading/unloading dishwashers daily.
- Replenishing paper in all copiers/printers daily.
- Moving files, boxes, and small miscellaneous items.
- Operation and minor maintenance of mail machinery.
- Stocking supplies/snack bins and helping with conference room set-up/clean-up.
- Ordering food for office meetings/events.
- Special projects as requested.
Qualifications of the File Clerk:
- Previous administrative experience.
- Previous law firm experience is preferred.
- Good organizational and commination skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to represent the firm in a positive manner.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Working hours other than standard office hours may be required.
- High school diploma is required.