JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Iselin, NJ
POSTED: Jun 1, 2022
As a leading woman-owned, comprehensive talent management firm, Atrium is focused on providing holistic contingent workforce solutions in today’s market. Recognized for our pioneering Applicant-CentricTM approach and an award-winning culture, our expertise includes Staffing, Recruitment and Workforce Solutions. With more than 25 years of experience, Atrium is a WBENC-certified trailblazer with a legacy of helping employer brands source unparalleled talent and technology-driven workforce solutions that put people first. Let’s Get to Work.
The Finance and Accounting Recruiter will be responsible for managing a “full desk” including recruiting, account management and new business prospecting. The Finance & Accounting Division is a growing team with unlimited potential and a strong client base. The Finance and Accounting Recruiter will be responsible for growing a target list of new sales prospects, regularly interviewing industry professionals, matching professionals to open roles, achieving sales quota, and servicing existing accounts. The individual is expected to leverage an existing contact database, network and prospect for new opportunities and consistently apply superior sales skills to win competitive opportunities. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, driven, self-motivated, and goal oriented. The Finance and Accounting Recruiter will also be skilled at overcoming objections and resilient in the face of challenges.
Responsibilities of the Finance and Accounting Recruiter:
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting for temporary and direct hire positions, including sourcing, screening, conducting in-person behavioral based interviews, and completing reference checks
- Follow up on sales leads and work to bring in new clients while managing existing accounts
- Source for both active and passive talent by managing job postings, utilizing job boards, attending networking events, maintaining social media platforms, and cultivating a strong referral base
- Play “match maker” to pair candidates perfectly with your client’s open positions
- Negotiate salary rates with candidates
- Prepare candidates thoroughly for job interviews and debrief post interview
- Keep candidate records up to date with accurate notes and candidate summaries
- Identify and market new business through leads, cross-selling opportunities, targeted marketing campaigns, etc.
- Speak with clients to take detailed and thorough job orders
- Develop client relationships as thoroughly as possible to keep the relationship strong by conducting onsite client visits, lunches/dinners, and/or other approved client activities
- Stay up to date on all industry trends and developments
- Other Projects or tasks as directed by your manager
Qualifications for the Finance and Accounting Recruiter:
- A minimum of 2 years of corporate experience, preferably in Staffing or Finance and Accounting
- Proven history of achieving sales quota
- Experience in developing sales strategies in addition to service level and price proposals
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work with multiple levels within an organization and cross-functional departments
- Demonstrated knowledge of solutions-oriented sales/closing techniques
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Administration preferred
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
You’ll be successful in this role if you have strong customer service skills, thrive in a team environment and enjoy contributing to the bigger picture. You will have to manage your time effectively, be detail oriented, a critical thinker, and be a problem solver. You will be on the front lines providing excellent customer service. We understand finding a role that aligns with your passions can be hard and finding the right company is even harder. If the description above matches what you are looking for, we would love to talk more to help you determine if our company is the right choice for you.
As a woman-owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.