JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$40k - $50k
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Oct 13, 2021
Our client, a well-known Entertainment Company, is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their growing team! In this role, you will have direct exposure to the C-Suite, and will be responsible for assisting with high level strategic decisions for the company.
$40,000 – $50,000
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for performing Financial forecasting, reporting, assisting leadership with decisions, and more.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
- Perform Financial forecasting, reporting and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze Financial Data and create Financial Models
- Improve financial status by comparing and analyzing results with plans and forecasts
- Reconcile Transactions
- Recommend action to senior leadership
- Collaborate with other teams in the other organization, such as Marketing, HR, etc.
- Perform Ad-Hoc work as needed
Qualifications for the Financial Analyst:
- 5+ years of experience preferred
- Managerial Experience preferred
- Strong experience with SAP and Excel Budget Management Experience
- Experience managing the revenue side of a business
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.