JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Roswell, GA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Sep 7, 2022
Our client is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team. From building products to agricultural applications and more, they apply advanced technology and engineering to solve some of their most complex product and environmental performance challenges.
$75k – $90k plus bonus
Our client is seeking talent for a Financial Analyst for their Roswell, GA office. Reporting to the Director of Financial Business Analysis, the Financial Analyst will work collaboratively with Commercial, Operations and Finance teams to provide management with timely business, strategic, and financial analysis. Primary responsibilities will include manufacturing spend reporting and analysis, monitoring and analyzing operational performance against various KPIs, data mining and analysis, and business performance measurement to facilitate sound business decisions in support of strategic and long-term corporate objectives. The shift is Monday to Friday, normal business hours with a hybrid reporting model that is 90% remote.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
- Use strong analytical abilities and take the initiative to identify business problems, opportunities, and solutions through analysis that is candid, timely, and accurate.
- Utilize J.D. Edwards to maintain accurate data for standard cost modeling.
- Provide monthly financial analysis, including variance analytics, and identify trends relating to plant spending.
- Support the manufacturing group by providing analysis of waste, rate, efficiency, and other operational metrics.
- Provide financial support to cross-functional teams to assist with tracking of various projects and initiatives.
- Gather, communicate, and coordinate data as needed using internal data repositories developed from other applications.
- Assist various departments with company month-end close and financial reporting.
Qualifications of the Financial Analyst:
- 2 – 5 years’ experience, exposure to a manufacturing environment is a bonus.
- Excellent oral and written skills. Leadership skills with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solver with strong analysis skills.
- Microsoft Office experience, with high level Excel skill is required. Access is a plus.
- Primarily working in an office environment.
- Some travel may be required to locations in Canada and the US.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or quantitative concentration.
- Client-provided benefits available, upon eligibility.